Saturday, January 19, 2013

sunshine

Andilyn is almost two. That makes me so excited and so nervous.. I can't decide which one over powers the other. Raising her into a beautiful little toddler has been so rewarding this far. She is our little angel over here. She is the best big sister Maddox could've requested. She is a lover. Not a fighter. She is getting a little more sassiness daily, mostly towards her dad, not mom.. she's smarter than that. Dad is the FUN one. She is smart, every parent says this about their child, but I will say it loud and clear. SHE IS SO SMART, and too smart for her own good. She has helped me mold into a better person, she motivates me to be a better mother each day. She is seriously just the greatest blessing. Her obsession with Mickey and Minnie and all of their buddies is a sick obsession {they've taken over my house} She loves watching Tangled, and she loves her princess 'Fella' {Cinderella}. She loves fries, mac and cheese, fruit smoothies, salads, ALMOND MILK, chocolate, a sip of diet coke every now and then and being our little best friend. Kids do something to you that you can't describe as a parent. But I can tell you, it's the biggest kind of LOVE you will ever know. And the best, might I add. Andilyn is so polite and kind with a pinch of sass and a whole lot of love. I can't even express my love for her. She is just the best little 2 year old in my world and I love her a whole lot for being in it. To think Heavenly Father rewarded Blake and I to be THEIR parents, takes my breath away, quite literally. It's a HUGE responsibility that I would NEVER take for granted and that I thank God every day for. Because to trust us with these sweet perfect spirits, takes a whole lot of a Man to pass over and trust his children with. I am honored. I love you Andilyn, keep on being the best girl out there. "Magics" loves you lots!
Thank you for letting us be your parents, we won't let you down.

you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are gray
you'll never know dear
how much i love you
please don't take my sunshine away

xoxo
mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment